If you happened to make a trip to the store this past weekend, or turn on your radio, you probably were shocked. Holiday decorations have already lined the aisles and Christmas tunes are playing on several stations, all too soon… Growing up, this was reserved for after Thanksgiving. Giving us time to celebrate one holiday before fast forwarding into the next. But whether we like it or not, the holiday season is here so why not take it slow and allow your self time to savor and enjoy time with family and friends.
As a way of saying thank-you to our clients and readers, we are offering a special rate through the holidays. From now till December 20th when you purchase 2 hours of our services you will receive one hour on us! Here are some ways we can help you get ready for the holidays with ease:
- Pre-holiday toy purge – teach your children the meaning of giving by passing on toys and games to children in the community in need.
- Holiday cards – No time to address, mail and send your holiday cards, we can get your list in order and help you get them in the mail on time this year.
- Decorate your interior home for the holidays – lights, garland, you name it!
- Holiday Party Prep – invitations, decorating, set-up, shopping
- Gifts and wrapping.
- And of course, help with pairing down and simplifying your space!
Liz Ryan and Kari Kim
(image source, good housekeeping)